- At least one year experience as a programmer.
- Knowledge of Java programming language.
- Familiarity with one of the following frameworks: Spring, JPA (Hibernate).
- Knowledge of SQL and database design.
- Good knowledge of English.
NICE TO HAVE
- Activity on the Internet e.x. open source projects, blog, StackOverflow.
- Activity on Java communities (Java User Group, conferences).
- Experience in working with frontend technologies (AngularJS, HTML5, Bootstrap, JQuery).
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies, Scrum and Kanban.
- Projects based on modern technology stack.
- Support in obtaining professional competencies - trainings, workshops and certifications.
- Opportunities to implement own ideas.
- Possibility to participate in industry conferences.
- Flexible working hours.
- Non-wage benefits such as: MultiSport card, Private healthcare.
- Friendly atmosphere: integration events, table soccer.
- English classes with native speaker.
- Attractive business location - PGE National Stadium.
If you are interested in working at JAVEO please send your CV to:
Please remember to include following statement in your CV:
"I hereby consent to processing of my personal data for purposes of recruitment (pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data, Journal of Laws No 133 item 883 as amended). I also agree to storing my personal data by Javeo Sp. o.o. for future recruitment process".